Everything you ever wanted to know about BRally Amazon
Next Tuesday, June 22, at 20:00 (GMT -3), we will hold the webinar/live: “EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BRALLY AMAZON (AND NOBODY TOLD YOU, UNTIL NOW)”.
In this webinar/live we will officially present all the details of the event, and we will talk about:
* The infrastructure that will be available;
* The flotilla route up the Amazon River;
* The return of the boats descending the Amazon from Santarém to Belém;
* The return of boats that will descend the Brazilian coast to the northeast/southeast; and also,
* We will respond the questions from participants.
This will be the perfect moment for you to clarify all your doubts and definitely decide whether or not to participate in the fleet.
Considering that most of the boats that will participate in the BRally Amazon start their climb along the coast of Brazil in the first half of July, this is a good time for you to make your decision, as we are approaching the "deadline" of this ascent along the coast . This is also true for crew!
If you are thinking about sailing on the Amazon, don't miss this chat and also don't forget to call that friend who is in doubt.
To watch the webinar/live, just access the link below, activate the reminder to not forget and take the opportunity to leave your question in the chat:
Just so you don't forget, take note, it will be on June 22, at 20:00, only on Youtube (GMT -3).
We'll be waiting for you!Click to watch